EV-PAC Returnable Packaging
Our continuous efforts to reduce our carbon footprint led us to create our own proprietary returnable packaging system. EV-PAC is EVCO’s solution to reducing the environmental impact and the cost of shipping plastic parts. EV-PAC is a Mirror Image System, which utilizes a sleeve and plastic pallet to form a strong, fully reusable container solution.
The 48″ x 48″ outer dimension maximizes utilization of space on a standard-sized trailer, resulting in a 45¾” x 45¾” inside dimension. Collapsible outer sleeves are available and stack within the footprint of the pallet base, making it simple and convenient to return the container for future use.
EV-PAC’s complete specifications and characteristics include:
- A pallet molded by EVCO Plastics that contains post-consumer recycled material
- A pallet base featuring 8 color-coded slide latches that secure sleeves and aid with stacking
- Sleeves available in tri-wall corrugate fiberboard or extruded PP corrugate
- An interlocking latch feature that prevents tipping and misalignment of stacks
- Standard size of 48″ x 48″ x 36 ½” outer dimensions; 45 ¾” x 45 ¾” x 26″ inner dimensions
- Stacks 3 high in a standard 53′ trailer (78 EV-PACs can fit in a single trailer)
- ISTA 3E Certified based on a 300-pound load
- 2-piece sleeves or sleeves with custom drop panels are available upon request
- Dividers and custom dunnage are also available upon request
Connect with us today about applying this sustainable and cost-effective option for shipping plastic parts to your next project.
When plastics matter to your business, partner with EVCO.
Where innovation takes form.