EVCO Plastics offers a great working environment with excellent benefits. We take great pride in our people and local communities we serve. Continuous employee learning and development is critical for our success. If you’re looking to join an organization that values its teammates, strives to be the best in its business and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, consider joining the EVCO Plastics team.
Perks & Benefits at EVCO Plastics
We are continuously looking for the right people with the right attitude. Is your expertise outside of the list below? Apply here so we can get to know you better.
Our current team needs include:
- DeForest, WI – Sales Account Executive
- DeForest, WI – Quality Engineer
- DeForest, WI – Inspector / Packers
- DeForest, WI – Customer Service Representative
- DeForest, WI – CMM Technician
- DeForest, WI – Set Up Technicians
- DeForest, WI – Process Technicians
- Oshkosh, WI – Maintenance Technician
- Oshkosh, WI – Setup Technician
- Oshkosh, WI – Mold Maintenance
- Oshkosh, WI – Inspector / Packers – 2nd & 3rd shift
What It’s Like to Work at EVCO Plastics
EVCO Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Note to Recruiters / Employment Agencies: Please do not forward resumes without prior consent from EVCO HR. EVCO Plastics is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.
When plastics matter to your business, partner with EVCO.
Where innovation takes form.