EVCO Plastics offers a great working environment with excellent benefits. We take great pride in our people and local communities we serve. Continuous employee learning and development is critical for our success. If you’re looking to join an organization that values its teammates, strives to be the best in its business and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, consider joining the EVCO Plastics team.
We are continuously recruiting Automation Technicians.
Below is a list of current job postings:
- DeForest, WI – Quality Assurance Inspector
- DeForest, WI – Maintenance Technician – 2nd / 3rd shifts
- DeForest, WI – Purchasing Agent
- DeForest, WI – Customer Service Representative
- Calhoun, GA – Mold Maker
- Calhoun, GA – Process Technician
- Calhoun, GA – QA Inspector
- Oshkosh, WI – Maintenance Technician
- Oshkosh, WI – Setup Technician
- Oshkosh, WI – Shift Supervisor – 3rd shift
- Oshkosh, WI – Mold Maintenance
EVCO Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
When plastics matter to your business, partner with EVCO.
Where innovation takes form.