Evolving Everything. Including Ourselves.
Globally relevant innovation is a key area of focus for EVCO. To ensure that every step we take is a step forward, we based our Quality Management System (QMS) on stringent International Organization for Standardization (ISO) guidelines. Blending our deep manufacturing knowledge and experience with independent experts from around the globe ensures the strongest foundation for the future, for our clients and ourselves.
To provide quality plastic injection molding products consistently and cost effectively, every employee at EVCO Plastics plays a key role. This quality system is successful because each team member follows controlled procedures, work instructions, visual standards and quality plans to produce plastic injection molded parts that will meet or exceed the expectations of the customer.
EVCO Plastics’ global locations are certified to a wide range of standards, which include, but are not limited to; ISO 9001, ISO 13485, TS 16949 and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs). EVCO Plastics offers quality plastic injection molding products and assemblies that are registered with the FDA. EVCO Plastics will ensure complete traceability of our products including raw materials and components, production and assembly line clearance, product recall systems and food grade production systems that meet the HACCP guidelines.
The TS 16949 and ISO 9001 certification programs have a high set of quality management system standards and requirements. EVCO’s long-standing dedication to providing its customers with consistent quality, value and customer service laid the foundation for its facilities to earn the following certifications:
Our ISO Certificates:
- ISO 13485 Certificate – EVCO Plastics MED, DeForest, WI
- ISO 13485 Certificate – EVCO Dongguan China (English)
- ISO 13485 Certificate – EVCO Dongguan China (Chinese)
- ISO 9001 Certificate – EVCO Plastics DeForest, WI (with design)
- ISO 9001 Certificate – EVCO Plastics Calhoun, GA (with design)
- ISO 9001 Certificate – EVCO Plastics MED DeForest, WI
- ISO 9001 Certificate – EVCO Plastics AMP, DeForest, WI
- ISO 9001 Certificate – EVCO Plastics Oshkosh, WI
- ISO 9001 Certificate – EVCO Dongguan China (English)
- ISO 9001 Certificate – EVCO Dongguan China (Chinese)
- ISO 9001 EVCO Plastics de Mexico Certificate
- ISO/TS 16949 EVCO Plastics de Mexico Certificate
EVCO Plastics employs a team of highly skilled employees who specialize in metrology to serve our vast markets. We perform daily to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry. This requires a significant investment in a state-of-the-art metrology lab. EVCO Plastics has developed long-standing relations with our customers to aid in developing the most consistent and accurate measurement techniques for quality plastic injection molding projects.
- 10 Coordinate Measurement Machines (CMMs) (Zeiss and Brown and Sharpe)
- Part scanning
- Optical Measurement
- Air gaging
- Custom-built inspection systems with data collection and reporting (real time)
- Gloss Meters
- Color Spectrophotometers
- Tensile Testing
- Ash Testing
- Melt Flow and Volume Testing
- Pressure vessel testing
- Leak testing
- Force Measurement (Push/Pull)
- Surface Plates and a wide variety of hand gaging
Data Analysis and Validation Submission:
Data analysis can be produced in many forms, such as: color-coded PDF metrology lab reports, Minitab reporting, Excel spreadsheets and real-time statistics. We offer many types of data output to best fit our customers’ needs.
Typical submissions are:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- IQ, OQ, PQ Validation Protocol
- Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR)
- Device History Records (DHR)
- Certificates of Compliance
- Certificates of Analysis
Sterilization services are established and used for our customers’ products based on the quality planning activities at the start of each medical project.
EVCO Plastics is staffed to utilize biologically active reagents to test medical device functionality. Our team also prepares and formulates solutions used in the production of plastic injection molded medical devices.
Control of Suppliers and Subcontractors:
For details on how EVCO Plastics controls the supply base, please contact us for a copy of our Quality Manual.
When plastics matter to your business, partner with EVCO.
Where innovation takes form.