LAWN + GARDEN
Focus on Early Supplier Involvement and Part Design
Early supplier involvement at the start of each project is especially valuable in the design, mold building and manufacturing of plastic parts for the lawn and garden industry. From lawn mower hoods and steering wheels to bagging systems and discharge chutes, leaders in the lawn and garden industry regularly rely on EVCO Plastics to both design new components and reverse-engineer existing parts. In many cases, EVCO Plastics can identify opportunities to reduce costs, improve the function of components, reduce the overall part weight and enhance appearance based on information from customers.
EVCO Plastics has extensive knowledge in material selection for lawn and garden injection molded parts. Understanding the end use of the product is very important and is the key to choosing engineering grade resins that stand up to the life of the product.
OEMs in the Lawn and Garden Industry look to EVCO Plastics for expertise and knowledge in producing plastic injection molded parts for the following equipment:
Riding Lawn Mowers:
- Hood Assemblies including large part molding, molded-in color, vacuum metalizing, sub-assemblies
- Steering Wheels involving insert molding
- Discharge Chutes with in-mold labeling of warning labels
- Bagging Systems
Walk Behind Mowers:
- Discharge Chutes
- Pull Cord Handles using two-shot molding for soft touch handles
- Plastic parts and components
- String Trimmers
- Hand Tools using two-shot molding and in-mold decorating
- Snow Blowers
When plastics matter to your business, partner with EVCO.
Where innovation takes form.