EVCO Plastics values being part of the various communities in which our facilities are located and encourage and support our employees in volunteering and giving back within these communities.
A few examples include:
- Support local schools by offering tours and holding technical classes in our facilities
- Support many local youth sports programs, sponsoring teams and tournaments
- Sponsor and help raise funds for Relay for Life
- Support the University of Wisconsin wrestling program
- Sponsor employee teams participating in:
- Crazylegs Classic 5-mile run supporting University of Wisconsin–Madison athletics
- Susan G Komen Race For the Cure
- Jingle Bell Race for the Arthritis Foundation
- Hosts annual Red Cross blood drives
- Sponsored an employee Weight Loss Challenge, donating $1 for every pound lost to a community needs program
When plastics matter to your business, partner with EVCO.
Where innovation takes form.